The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Live Chickens and fun at the Beach...

We went to the coast (Gulf of Mexico) last week with some of our dearest friends. What an amazing time of hanging out, eating good food, getting sun-tanned and laughing until we couldn't breathe. The baby was particularly active one evening and I was quite uncomfortable. The husbands were teasing that they knew just how I felt. One of them (not sure which one) made the comment, "Yeah, we should swallow a ball to know what it feels like." I said, "If you really want to know what it feels like then try swallowing a live chicken". 8-} Anyway, we all had a great laugh at that one and today, again, I DO feel like I have swallowed a live chicken. I'm sure I'll have the bruises to verify it, too.

Here are some pix from our trip. Hope you enjoy them!

Lyric rode the waves like a pro!


Demi found a live sand-dollar - way cool!

Barry found a LIVE Starfish ~ Way, Way Cool!

Hannah built an awesome sand castle!


Bram & Cade dug a tunnel.


No comments: