The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends & Baby Showers

I have some of the most amazing friends on the planet. Really! Last Saturday they gave us a huge baby shower for "Baby Guy". It was wonderful and I felt so special. I have to admit, however, it was all a bit weird to me. I mean, this IS my 4th child and I AM in my 40's. I know we had nothing for a baby, so we really needed a lot of stuff, but it felt like I should have been one of the hostesses for one of the younger ladies at our church. God is good! ;-) I loved visiting w/ all the ladies and playing the games and just seeing them all. My mouth hurt from smiling at the end of the day. Here are some pix of the "event".

Yummy Cake!


A very cool Car Seat/Stroller Combo

My mom and sister-in-law, Norma


Great Friends


My beautiful helpers!


Lyric, Hannah & Demi ~ great friends!


Precious Rhonda!


No comments: