The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

And so it begins...

And so it begins...

I’ve often wondered what it would feel like to finally have my own blogsite. I’m still not sure how it feels. I've seen my friends blogs and been impressed with their bravery in sharing their lives and hearts in such a public way. I suppose my reticence up to this point has been the fear that I wouldn't really have anything to say that anyone would find beneficial to their lives. That I wouldn't be good at it. I suppose if no one ever visits it won’t really matter. But...what if I am good at it? What if I do have insights that could encourage another to be more like Christ? That's my hope...my prayer, actually. And so it begins...

No comments: