The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The things we think are cool...

It really hadn't occurred to me that I've become uncool. That is until my husband pointed it out to me last night. I was telling him about a recent trip to Wal-Mart and how I'd seen a really cool diaper bag I'd like to get for the new baby. He stared at me and then laughed out loud. I was confused. "What's so funny?", I asked. "You...", he replies. "Why?", I ask again (even more confused). "A cool diaper bag?", he replies. Now, I ask you...is this not a cool diaper bag? It's got all kinds of pockets for everything you could need. It's got a changing pad to lay the baby on AND...it's got an extra little bag for MY stuff. Plus, I think, the brown and blue dots and circles ARE cool. What does he know about cool anyway? ;-)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I like the bag! And the colors are very fashionable right now! Of course my baby is nine month old now, so I'm still into all things baby. :) Congrats on your new addition and blessings to you! ~ Tracy