The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm so behind...

Even in posting anything on my blog...it's still way behind.  The last post was of Lyric's Modern Day Princess Ceremony back in June.  So much has happened in our lives since then.  Just the normal, day to day stuff, but still a lot.  Canon turned 3 in August.  Wow!!  Bram got a second job teaching at Hill Country Christian School (where I used to teach 1st grade and where the kids went for so many years).  The girls are now taking a few classes there that we felt wouldn't be as easy to tackle at home.  I'm still not so sure how I feel about it, but I do know that God provided that opportunity for us.  Cade is still at home with Canon and me.  Volleyball season has come and gone and I feel like I've been in a whirlwind through all of that.  As much as I love volleyball (and most of you know how much I do), I'm glad we're done for the year.  Now it's time for all of us to really buckle down with school.

I guess the biggest event in the Floria family since I last posted is that Demi turned 16 in October.  That was a surreal thing for me.  As much as I thought I had prepared myself for that event, it still hit me like a brick.  She's still driving on her learners permit (we got started a bit late), but the "real thing" comes in December.

As always, I'm super proud of my kids and my husband...and...eternally grateful for The Father's Love for us.

Blessings,
Sandi

No comments: