The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Floria Garden Adventure Continues...4-22-10

Many that know me, know me to be a "princess".  I have been called "high maintenance", "girlie", "in-doorsy", among other things...I love to get my nails done.  It's one of my favorite things to do for "me time".  The past few weeks have wreaked havoc on them.  It's not that I haven't wanted to get them done, it's just that my nails have looked mostly like the picture below since the garden went in.
Pulling weeds and digging in the garden has quickly become one of my favorite past-times.  The sense of accomplishment is exhilarating.  When we see the plants push up through the soil and began to spread out, it's pure joy!  Stay tuned for more garden pix.

No comments: