The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 is upon us...

Here we are again at the beginning of a new year. I posted this on Facebook as my status yesterday:

"For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning." ~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


It seemed a bit "deep" at the time, but I know there are new things bubbling up in me that I haven't experienced before. Those things will require a new voice to communicate them. Of course with the events of the past year, there is a bit of trepidation in moving forward...but then again...what other option is there? I choose to keep believing God is still in control even when circumstances make it seem otherwise. I seemed to have "lost" my voice over the course of the last 4 1/2 months. I think it may be the trauma of all we've been through. Perhaps I'll find it again this year. I'm praying so.

1 comment:

Kelly Gonser said...

Loved hearing your thoughts - succinct but deep. I'm hopeful you get your voice back, too, Sandy. I look forward to your future ponderings.