The Ponderings of a Princess on a journey to be more like the King Who created her...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Am I here?

I have to say, sleep deprivation can reek havoc on your relationships! That being said, I suppose I must apologize to any of you that have tried to have a conversation with me in the last few weeks. If I haven't gotten angry, zoned out or burst into tears, you're one of the lucky ones. My poor husband has seen the gamut of emotions pouring from me and has graciously hugged and forgiven it all. He's pretty sleep deprived, too. Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't change anything about our station in life right now. Everyday (and night) with Canon is pure delight. Watching him grow and change has been a huge source of joy for our whole family. I just don't function too well on little sleep. ;-} I know God is even in these "plans" for me and Bram. I'm asking God to help me see His hand in every moment and to remind me to spend the waking times (especially in the middle of the night) praying for whatever He puts on my heart. I haven't been as faithful as I'd like to be, but I do know God is using this little guy to change me and make me more like the Princess He's created me to be. (just like with all three of my other kids) Even when I feel like I'm "not all here", God is in it and He's still working to do amazing things in my life.

God is in the business of "amazing". Think on that today.

1 comment:

Dionna said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for following my blog! :)